Last Updated: October 17, 2021
Shipping Rates and Policies:
All order over $99.00 ship free to the 48 contiguous states.
Breezeproducts.com ships to the 48 contiguous United States, Alaska, Hawaii, U.S. Territories and residential addresses.
- Processing time: Orders are typically processed for shipment in 1 to 2 business days. The first shipping day is considered the following business day from when your order is processed.
- Standard Shipping: Our standard shipping trusts the proficiencies of serval carriers. FedEx, USPS, and UPS. Freight is arranged accordingly.
- Packages typically arrive Monday – Friday; however, some carriers will deliver on Saturday as well.
- Tracking is available on your confirmation invoices and will direct you to the proper site to track your packages.
- Shipping is currently experiencing longer transit times due to Covid 19.
Expedited and Overnight Shipping: This shipping process is available to the United States upon request
- International Shipping & Freight arrangements : For all freight and international shipping please call Breeze Products as 888-330-8570.
- Hazardous Materials: All Hazardous Materials may only be shipped ground. Certain items in your cart may be considered HAZMAT, Hazardous Materials. These items would be aerosol products, such as the Breeze Can Tans. Due to airline restrictions and regulations; The United States Department of Transportation requires ground-only shipment of Hazardous Materials. They may never be shipped expedited or overnight.
- Parcel Forwarding Services: If you choose to use a forwarding company, Breeze is not liable for any damage or loss that may occur. Breeze is not accountable for missing of stolen orders. Replacements and/or refunds will not be offered if Breeze believes damages occurred from a forwarding company.
- Business and Holidays
- Packages will not ship from Breeze Products on the following US holidays
- New Year’s Day
- Memorial Day
- 4th of July
- Labor Day
- Packages will not ship from Breeze Products on the following US holidays
All Sites of Breeze Products’ content, design, text, graphics, images, logos, buttons, icons, interfaces, audio and video clips, and the selection and arrangements thereof are the exclusive property of Breeze Products, or their respective companies under the Breeze umbrella providers, and are protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. All software used on the Site is the property of Breeze Products or its respective software suppliers, and such software is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws and other laws and treaties. The compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement, and assembly) of all content on the Site is the exclusive property of Breeze Products and is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws.
All graphic images, branding, sub marks, page headers, button icons, specialty names included in or made available through the Site are trademarks or trade dress of Breeze Products. Breeze Products’ trademarks are not to be used in connection with any product or service that is not Breeze Products’ in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers or in any manner that disparages or discredits Breeze Products.
If for any reason you are unsatisfied with your experience on the Site, please contact us. If for any reason you are not satisfied with any products you purchase on the Site you can return them to Breeze Products, and any refunds or credits due shall be provided in accordance with our Return Policy.
Disclaimer and Warning of Breeze Products’ Ingredients
Breeze Products works hard to provide the safest and finest cosmetic ingredients and fragrances in our products from around the world. Care by our guest and clients must be taken that to strictly follow all directions and warnings on labels, packaging inserts and instructions on all products. Clients and guest must be cognizant and aware of their allergies and current medications that may cause an allergic or other reactions to such products. Also, Breeze Products sunless solutions do not contain sunscreens and does not protect against sunburn. UV-exposure can lead to skin cancer and premature aging, even if you do not burn.
Breeze Products sole discretion restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Site is prohibited. Clients and guests agree to use Breeze’s site only for lawful purposes and in accordance with that prohibition. Clients and guests agree that he/him, she/her and they/them will not post on the Site or transmit through the Site any unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, sexually explicit, profane, hateful, racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable material of any kind, including, but not limited to, any material that encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national, or international law.
User Comments, Feedback, Posts, and Other Submissions for Breeze Products
You may submit, post, or otherwise make available reviews, comments, feedback, suggestions, questions, photos, videos, and other content on or through the Breeze Products website and/or social media as long as your comments do not contain any Prohibited Content. “Prohibited Content” means Content that:
- Infringes on any intellectual property right of Breeze Products such as a copyright, trademark, patent, and/or trade secret
- Threatens, language or post uses hateful, obscene, abusive or defamatory.
- Contains content that is misleading, false, deceptive, slander and/or distortion
- Contains any vicious program viruses or other malware;
- Breaches or violates any local, state, or federal law or regulation
- Personates any another company, person or entity;
- Is unacceptable or objectionable as determined by Breeze in its sole discretion.
- Breeze Products will not tolerate hate of any kind.
General Disclaimer – All Products
Breeze Products does not represent or authorize that the information accessible through the Site is accurate, complete or current or that any usage or any particular product will achieve any result of any kind. All materials and information presented by Breeze Products’ website are intended to be used for informational purposes only. The products promoted on the Site, including cosmetic products, are not intended for use in the diagnosis, cure, treat, or prevent disease, and are not intended to affect the structure of or any function of the human body. The results reported, if any, may not necessarily occur in all individuals. Please consult with your own physician or health care practitioner regarding any suggestions and recommendations made at the Site.
Prices and availability information within this site is subject to change without notice. Breeze Products shall not be bound by any errors or omissions in posting product information or prices with respect to any products or services offered on the Site.
Breeze Products cannot and does not represent or warrant that the Site or its server will be error-free, uninterrupted, free from unauthorized access (including third-party hackers or denial of service attacks), or otherwise meet your requirements.
Breeze Products is not required to fulfill any order and may refuse any order. Charges to Customer’s credit card shall only be processed once payment has been made by the client/guest. Shipment may not have been made before payments are collected. Any shipping and handling charges incurred may reflect projected or average totals necessary to cover the cost of shipping and handling and need not reflect the precise cost of the exact order. In the event of an authorized return of any goods sold from the Site (whether at a store or to the Breeze Products Returns Department), Breeze Products is not obligated to include a refund of any shipping and handling charges except when the return is for defective product and Breeze Products shall have the option to refund any amount owing to Customer by either crediting the charge card used for payment or mailing a check to the Customer at the address shown on the related order.
We Guarantee our products to be the finest quality. Any private label product manufactured specifically for the customer is not returnable. Any stock item can be returned by the customer within 10 business days from receipt of shipment. An RMA is required for exchange product credit or credit refund. All formulations and product development are owned exclusively by BreeZe Products.